jami

[Ring] Contact List

From: Nathan Royce
Subject: [Ring] Contact List
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 19:44:41 -0600

I see a list for "Conversations" and "Contact Requests".
I find it imperative there be a list of Contacts.

In fact, I think that list can be en lieu of
Conversations/ContactRequests since by clicking on a Contact, the
conversation history can show in chat and new contact requests could
be pinned and flagged at the top of the contact list.

I also think in that contact list, a user would have the option to
right-mouse (long-select-press) a contact and be given an option to
edit contact information (which propagates to linked devices).