jami

Re: [Ring] Gnome-Client 'X' Doesn't Close/Minimize

From: Nathan Royce
Subject: Re: [Ring] Gnome-Client 'X' Doesn't Close/Minimize
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:19:51 -0600

Copied/Pasted:
I will not be creating another account just to open an "issue".
I have a github account and an account for gnu (which encompasses
multiple projects) and am not keen on creating another account solely
for ring issues.
You have the information here in the mailing-list (what is the ML
for?) and that is good enough for me.
Feel free to post it on tuleap yourself. You have my permission.

There is nothing I did before clicking 'X'.
A simple open the application and try to click 'X' will produce the issue.
It may be pertinent to mention that I use KDE on archlinux (which is
why I had hoped elv13 wouldn't have been left to fend for their self
after the new lrc change, and is why I'm giving gnome-ring another
chance).