jami

Re: [Ring] Coredump From Accepting Contact Request

From: Nathan Royce
Subject: Re: [Ring] Coredump From Accepting Contact Request
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:23:59 -0600

Copied/Pasted:
I will not be creating another account just to open an "issue".
I have a github account and an account for gnu (which encompasses
multiple projects) and am not keen on creating another account solely
for ring issues.
You have the information here in the mailing-list (what is the ML
for?) and that is good enough for me.
Feel free to post it on tuleap yourself. You have my permission.

Note, that the crash was the only time as well as the first time.
I had enabled my other ring account in gnome, then added that contact
in android. The request showed up and the acceptance occurred this
time with no incident.
The crash last time happened after accepting the request.
If it makes any difference, that was also the first time using
gnome-ring since using ring-kde previously.