ruby-tut-developer

Re: [ruby-tut] typo

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: Re: [ruby-tut] typo
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 23:18:00 +0200 (CEST)

 --- Laurent Sansonetti <address@hidden> ha
scritto: > Daniel Carrera wrote:

> I have finished to translate the chapter IV.
> Now I'm giving the tutorial to some friends, for a
> short review.
> The final version should be available in a few days.

thanks for doing this I'll start to it rip off soon ;)

Seriously, sorry for being away for a while, But I
couldn't have cvs accesss, since my linux box died
(r.i.p. good ol' maxtor)
(oh, and someone ever used tortoise cvs ? )

> Nevertheless, I have some other projects in my TODO
> list, and I won't be
> able to hack the XSL stylesheets soon.

> But meanwhile, I will try to start a docbook draft
> for the GNOME tutorial.
>
> By the way, I was thinking about a "binding"
> tutorial.  A short paper
> which could explain how to make a simple Ruby
> binding for a C/C++ library.
>
> Since this could be shortly covered, this tutorial
> should be done in one
> week (at most).

laurent you're approaching a SystemStackError (stackk
level too deep ) d'ya know these? ;)

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html