ruby-tut-developer

Re: [ruby-tut] typo

From: Laurent Sansonetti
Subject: Re: [ruby-tut] typo
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 09:29:29 +0200

gabriele renzi wrote:
Seriously, sorry for being away for a while, But I
couldn't have cvs accesss, since my linux box died
(r.i.p. good ol' maxtor)

We are not in a hurry ;-)

(oh, and someone ever used tortoise cvs ? )

I used for a day tortoise CVS on a win2k box. It looks great (specially the integration with the exploiter), but since I'm allergic to Microsoft Windoze, I directly jumped on the iMac (I do not like MacOS X further, but it is still better than Windoze).

But I'm not convinced that CVS frontends are useful against the command line ;-)

laurent you're approaching a SystemStackError (stackk
level too deep ) d'ya know these? ;)

LOL ;-)

I received this kind of exception a few days ago ;-)

Hopefully, the beginner tutorial is now finished, and I can work on my current favorite project (more info here: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gportupgrade)!

--
Laurent