rule-list

[Rule-list] Stubborn p75

From: James
Subject: [Rule-list] Stubborn p75
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:52:50 -0800

Devon,

  I've got at pentium 75mhz with 16megs I tried it on today... (Friends box
just got access to it.) install went fine.  All installed, all seems to work as
far as install goes.  However upon reboot it hangs at

Clearing unused Kernel memory 72k....

and then hangs forever.  Keyboard takes input (hitting return updates the
screen anything else is garbage) so it isn't locked up.  It just hangs.  Tried
the normal redhat install from the 7.2 disks (added back 16 megs of ram.)  It
did the same thing.  So I don't thing it's RULE per se.  Any ideas?

James