rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] BrowseX

From: James
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] BrowseX
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:57:51 -0800

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:56:38 +0100
Sorry guys it's all one word... hehe.  hmmmm reminds me a a college roomate who
took the skin off of his nose in a bike accident... blamed it on blender sex...
but that's another story.

James

PS got hold of a source rpm for NetRaider today.  The original site is gone
from the web, so .02 is the latest version I could find. (Martin it's a german
site maybe you can go through freshemat and find the author?). It's an attempt
to buld a stand alone version of Konqueror.  So far it doesn't like my Mandrake
box (passing the location of QT libs is giving it fits.) Will try and build it.
 If it works, I'll put the rpm up where ya'll can have a look.

James