rule-list

[Rule-list] New web site map

From: Marco Fioretti
Subject: [Rule-list] New web site map
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:06:31 +0100

Hello,

I have put a new site map at:

        www.rule-project.org/en/rulemap.php

This one is connected to a MySQL table storing all the site structure,
so eventually it should be able to do things like

        show all (what happens now)
        show only the ten newest entries, but still within the
                complete directory structure

        show only placeholders (i.e. pages looking for an author)

Please have a look and let me know what you think, and what's missing.
If anybody wants
the source code to play with, ask me offlist

        Ciao,
                Marco Fioretti