[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [ #262827] www.[non] webpage

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [ #262827] www.[non] webpages updates
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:59:58 +0100

Hi again,

Sorry, I told you to s/ext/pserver/, but you also need to

That should do the trick:
find -path '.*/CVS/Root' -print0 | xargs -0 perl -i -p -e

You can try to update the 'rdiff-backup' project to see if the update
is working well:
curl -F type=non-gnu -F

Did you also update '', btw?

Sorry for not being clear the first time :)