Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] sync-on-commit

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] sync-on-commit
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:03:06 +0100

Hmm, it also occured to me that there may be issues in big
repositories (like project 'www'), in a commit that spans multiple
directories. This will trigger for each repository, spawing
several concurrent checkout. I'll have to rely on commit_prep for this
job before to activate it. I'll also add a background 'sleep' before
to call, that will give CVS the time to clean-up the locks.

Once that's done, and if the following sounds good to you, I plan to
activate the hook.