[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Processing time for

From: Stephan Peijnik
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Processing time for project submission?
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 05:49:10 +0100

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 08:47:53PM -0800, Florian Kainz wrote:
> What is the usual processing time for a new project submission?

This depends on how many hackers are available, how busy they are
and also on how many items are in the submission 'queue'.
This can happen as fast as two hours but can also take two
weeks or longer.

> How can I check the current status of my submission?

You can check the submission's status at the Savannah Administration group's
task tracker.
To provide you with a direct link, you can find the status of your submission
at https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?6171.

Your submission is next in queue and should be handled soon.

Regards,

Stephan