[Savannah-hackers-public] Suggestions for sidebar links

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Suggestions for sidebar links
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:26:32 -0400

I think that a couple of the sidebar links on the front page under GNU Project
can probably go. The events link in particular points to a very outdated page.
The mirrors link is to instruction for mirroring rather than a list of mirrors,
and really, mirrors aren't such an important thing that they need a link on the
front page anymore IMO.

What do you think about just removing both of those links?

The GNU Webmasters also don't really need their own little section there. We
have our own mailing list and documentation, so webmasters don't have to depend
on prominent Savannah links to get around to the resources they need to get
around to. I'd suggest removing that whole section.

Thoughts?

--
John Sullivan
Manager of Operations