Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] any need for a perl monger?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] any need for a perl monger?
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:15:40 -0400

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, we weren't contacted about it (before or after this was posted or
> updated).  Coordination, coordination... :)

You participated on the thread with rms, karl and I where we decided on
this message to post, and the last time you said this I showed you the
message. I'm all for updating the message but I don't understand why you
are under the impression that you were not involved in choosing it.

I recently referred Jeffrey Sites
who was willing to do project evaluations. Has anyone followed up with

John Sullivan
Manager of Operations
GPG Key: AE8600B6