Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: autoredirect setup help

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: autoredirect setup help
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:52:42 +0100

Hi Randy,

I went ahead, installed Apache2::Geo::Mirro manually and skipped the
test: IT WORKS!!! :)

I still have to automatically generate all the mirror files (here I
wrote them manually).

Thanks for help!

Karl,

I've configured mirmon and we now this ready:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/mirmon/

It's pretty nice that you anticipated using 'mirmon' and had all
mirrors replicate 00_TIME.txt :)

The multiplexer is currently installed at test/, e.g.:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/test/savane-cleanup/

What kind of official URL should we use for it?
I think we could use it by default for the Savannah projects pages.