[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: New Savannah volunteers (bzr support)

From: Paul Hummer
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: New Savannah volunteers (bzr support)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:06:26 +0200

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:25:20 +0200
Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Tashio, Paul:
>
> - Can you anwer this mail and write a couple sentence about your
>   motivations?

I heart bazaar.  I'm actually in the process of writing a book on
Bazaar, and anything I can do to help out with that process makes me
happy.

> - Read http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker
>   (more aimed at project moderators) and
>   http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahHackersCommunication to
>   get an overview of how we work, and
>   http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahArchitecture to get an
>   idea of how we're installed.

Will read this now.

> - Tashio send a rsa key on the list, but not Paul, please send your
>   keys.

Find attached.

> - Before we give you access to Savannah, you need to agree with the
>   rule: What you break, you fix.  Let us know if you accept the rule
>   :)

I'm sad to know that you actually have to ASK people to agree with
this.  I wholeheartedly agree.

--
Paul Hummer
http://www.paulhummer.org

"You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." -Henry Ford