[Savannah-hackers-public] Recent spam to mailing list.

From: Bob Proulx
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:52:52 -0700

The recent spam to the mailing list was due to a subscribed address.
It appears that at some time previously subscribed members were
automatically whitelisted and unmoderated.  An old address came back
from the past to haunt us.

To clear this problem and also avoid more future problems of the same
type I have reset everyone's moderate bit for the mailing list.  This
will result in a small increase in delays as we revalidate postings.
But everything should return to normal very quickly.

Bob