Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Boolean expression finder (was: hgrep and gre

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Boolean expression finder (was: hgrep and grep)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:57:54 +0200

Dans un message du 14 mai à 10:24, Richard Stallman écrivait :
>>     Currently, Savannah only proposes lists like projectname-foo e.g
>>     fileutils-help)
>
> That is pertinent information, because it indicates that more
> changes must be made.  fileutils-help is incorrect; that name
> should be help-fileutils.

That was just an example, this mailing list does not exist. Sorry for
the confusion.

> But you did not fully answer my questions.  Please tell me the
> *details*.  Please give me a *precise list* of *all* the mailing list
> names that Savannah proposes.

Currently, savannah proposes a form to add a mailing list. It looks like

Name of the list: projectname-XXXXXXXX

and XXXXX is what the user has to provided. Therefore all mailing lists
created via savannah interface currently looks like
projectname-nameoflist.

Atm, mailings lists created by this form are :
 halifax-bugs
 halifax-discuss
 halifax-developers
 fsfe-france
 fsfe-portugal
 make-alpha
 make-w32
 contacts-hackers
 fsfe-france-gpl
 w3-dev
 w3-announce
 fsfe-freedom

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Linux is user friendly. Linux is not idiot friendly
                   If you don't understand that, use Windows