[Savannah-hackers] A new developer for Savannah

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] A new developer for Savannah
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:56:18 +0100

I have just registered Miguel Gonçalves (miguelg) as a developer for Savannah.
Miguel has been my student here at U. of Porto; he's majoring in Computer
Science and has ample experience in sys administration, programming and
database development. Most importantly he's young, energetic and willing to
work in challenging projects.

As a starter, I suggested him to look at task 197 (Add link to non NU mailing
list) which might be a good way to get him familiar with Savannah, but if you
have better suggestions please let him know (address@hidden).

Cheers,
Jaime