Re: [Savannah-hackers] A new developer for Savannah

From: Hugo Gayosso
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] A new developer for Savannah
Date: 05 Jun 2001 19:28:22 -0400

"Jaime E . Villate" <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 12:11:05AM -0400, Hugo Gayosso wrote:
> > I haven't been able to do anything with GNATS -> Savannah, so if he is
> > willing, I can give him some whereabouts this issue.
> Hi,
> Could you please send us some information on the status of GNATS
> implementation on Savannah? Miguel is here with me and we have both agreed to
> work on it.

Well, basically GNATS works on its own, and there is nothing that
binds it to Savannah.

GNATS is installed in fencepost.

You can get some (little) information about the installation in the
"sysadmin" module in Savannah, check out your copy.

There is a user called: "gnats" that is the administrator for GNATS, I
don't know the password, but you can "su -" from being root.

GNATS_DIR = /var/lib/gnats/gnats-db

Currently we are using a single database, but the idea is that we
create one database per project, both, Jeff Bailey and myself were
playing with this and we both like the idea.

Remember the current GNATS installation is working and is being used
by some projects, so if you want to test things, I would suggest that
you create another database and play with that.

For example, when I was testing stuff I created :

If you have any further questions, let me know.

- --
Hugo Gayosso
Support Free Software
Support the GNU Project