Re: [Savannah-hackers] Where is source for www/savannah.html

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Where is source for www/savannah.html
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:13:07 +0200

Loic Dachary a écrit :

>  > Anyway : what do I need to update the source document, if I notice
>  > something that could be better said ? Or do you mean you don't want me
>  > to contribute ? ;)
>
>         :-) I imported the documentation in the doc directory of the
> Savannah CVS tree. Thanks for pushing me to do it, it's a lot better this
> way.

Thanx a lot for your quick reaction ;)

>         I'd appreciate if you could fix the savannah.texi to reflect the
> new situation (How to publish this document), I'll take care of the old
> CVS repository.

Just a thing : you may have forgotten to import version.texi too...

Thanx in advance.

I'll try to add some usefull bits to the documentation.
--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)