[Savannah-hackers] Re: Gnatsweb and Savannah

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Gnatsweb and Savannah
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:18:16 +0200

At 17:11 17.08.2001 -0600, Richard Stallman wrote:
    OK. I will be fairly busy in the coming months, but I should be able to
    provide some help.

I think what is needed is someone to do part of the work.  It is
fairly important--we have some maintainers who want to use bug
tracking on Savannah, and we want to enable them to use GNATS.
If you could do this, it would be a very good thing.
Can you do some of the work?

Loic, what are the jobs that actually need to be done
to make GNATS and GNATSWEB work with Savannah?

I should be able to do what is required to get things up and running, provided that we first work out in some detail what functionality and features are actually needed. Also, I'd prefer to go with GNATS 4 unless we stumble upon major problems with it.

- Yngve