Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FindByContent Ind

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FindByContent Indexing System
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:40:15 +0100

        Hi,

        I guess you already decided that for some reason the existing
indexing tools are not fit for what you need (mnogosearch, htdig,
mifluz, swish etc.).

        Could you please submit your project again with more information
regarding the link of your project with netatalk & mac clients ? This part
is not too clear to me because I'm not familiar with the Macintosh world.

        Thanks for your patience,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden