[Savannah-hackers] GSSAPI is working again

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] GSSAPI is working again
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:36:00 +0100

        Hi,

        I know it's a bit late to answer your request (Tue, 6 Mar 2001).

        In case you're still interested, gssapi is apparently working again
on subversions. I was able to successfully do the following:

        cvs -d :gserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/uri co uri

        (I'm a member of the uri project, of course)

        I'm using a cvs-1.11.1p1 compiled with the following flags:

        ./configure  --with-gssapi --enable-encryption

        Don't hesitate to report problems, now that I understand these
gssapi/kerberos features, fixing them should be reasonably fast.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden