[Savannah-hackers] Re: FOO.gnu.org

From: Ron Peterson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: FOO.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:12:09 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Richard Stallman wrote:

>     Is the "for all supported values of FOO" a problem?
>
> I don't know--that's what I'm asking you.
> Maybe we are failing to communicate.

I should have said "This won't work for all values of FOO.  Is this a
problem?"

Quickly looking down the list of GNU Software packages on
www.gnu.org/software, I see two where this is a problem.
http://www.gnu.org/software/commonc++/, and http://www.gnu.org/dr_geo/.
Otherwise, I think this will work for all projects hosted on gnu.org.

A different but related problem is what to do about GNU projects that
/aren't/ hosted on gnu.org.

--

-Ron-
https://www.yellowbank.com/