Re: [Savannah-hackers] undtrix.ida.liu.se:8080: submission of Dynamic Ja

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] undtrix.ida.liu.se:8080: submission of Dynamic Javadoc
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:04:41 +0100

Dans un message du 14 déc à 14:01, address@hidden écrivait :
> Erik Berglund <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: website
> Other License:
> Package: Dynamic Javadoc
> System name: djavadoc
>
> My project will develop a dynamic version of Javadoc for presentation
> efficency in Java reference documentation. The system provides
> DHTML-based interaction design but also a servers side development of
> the Javadoc framework.
>
> The project has been avaliaible for some time and is presented at
> http://www.ida.liu.se/~eribe/djavadoc

It is unclear whether your project is a software or just a website. You
have to know that Savannah is currently designed only for software
projects and we are sorry for that (www.tuxfamily.org fits well for that
kind of projects). If it is a software project, could you resubmit it
with an URL to the current code ? If you do this, could you please
explain me which free browsers I can use to navigate. When I used
konqueror, I got 'Sorry! To view DJavadoc you have to use Internet
Explorer 4 for PC or newer'. Our policy is to accept only free projects
that can work with other free software.

At last, your project does not seem to have been correclty registered.
It seems to be a proxy issue.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

           C'est étrange comme on est poli. Tu as oublié nos orages.
          C'est vrai qu'elle est jolie. La nuit, as-tu la même râge ?
                                    (Cornu)