Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JSPMYSQLADMIN

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JSPMYSQLADMIN
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:07:35 +0100

Dans un message du 14 déc à 11:23, address@hidden écrivait :
> amol <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: JSPMYSQLADMIN
> System name: java
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>     Our project is based on creating a sql frontend similar to
>     mysqladmin which is created using JSP and java clases which would
>     connect to any JDBC supported database . We would a web
>     application which would be embedded in tomcat,jrun and
>
> http://www.aressindia.com/mysqladmin

This url gives a 404 error. Could you resubmit your project with a
detailed description (half a page will do) please ? The Savannah policy
is to accept free projects that are designed to work with other Free
Software. Could you specify in your description that your project will
work with a free Java implementation ?

Thanks for your patience.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

                              I wish you were here