[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Zinac

From: nomis80
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Zinac
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:20:38 -0500

Simon Perreault <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: GNU GPL v2 (not any later version, at least not without me
reviewing it first)
Package: Zinac
System name: zinac

My project is a GPL rewrite of a web-based calendar/agenda. It is designed with
a \"It must work\" mindset. Aimed at small to medium enterprises. Standard
feature set: multi-user, holidays, todo lists, appointments, etc. Runs under
mod_perl and uses the Perl DBI for database communication (which therefore
makes it database-independant: use CSV files, DBM, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres).

At the company I work for, I hacked an preexisting web-based calendar so that
we could distribute it on small servers. This is an attempt to make a clean and
powerful one, which would be easily extendable through the use of Perl modules.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.