Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Zinac

From: Simon Perreault
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Zinac
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:24:50 -0500

On December 19, 2001 05:00 pm, Jaime E. Villate wrote:
> the "(at your option)" clause is directed to the user, not to the author.

Ah, that clarifies everything!

> back to you. We previously had just "GPL V2" among the choices of license
> in the project submission form, and we were asked by the FSF to change it
> to "GPL V2 or later".

Hum, this show how important the clause seems to be. However, I still feel
awkward about all of this. I think I'll wait for the verdict and then decide.

Thank you very much for your time, I really appreciate it.

--
Simon Perreault  <address@hidden>
Web: http://www.linuxquebec.com/~nomis80