Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Rindolf

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Rindolf
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:35:44 +0100

Shlomi Fish writes:
 > Hi good people,
 > I have submitted this project a while ago and recieved no reply yet. Since
 > then, I already wrote a preliminary yet quite finalized SPEC, but I still
 > would like Savannah's services, so I can continue the development of the
 > project with maximum ease and integration.

        Your project submission was discarded because you did not
chose a license. Savannah is a facility offered to the Free Software
community. If you're looking for gratis hosting services but do not
care about Free Software, maybe Savannah is not what you need ?

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
12 bd  Magenta      address@hidden