Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Rindolf

From: Shlomi Fish
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Rindolf
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:45:36 +0200 (IST)

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Loic Dachary wrote:

> Shlomi Fish writes:
>  >
>  > Hi good people,
>  >
>  > I have submitted this project a while ago and recieved no reply yet. Since
>  > then, I already wrote a preliminary yet quite finalized SPEC, but I still
>  > would like Savannah's services, so I can continue the development of the
>  > project with maximum ease and integration.
>
>       Hi,
>
>       Your project submission was discarded because you did not
> chose a license. Savannah is a facility offered to the Free Software
> community. If you're looking for gratis hosting services but do not
> care about Free Software, maybe Savannah is not what you need ?

I beg your pardon? I did chose a license: The Open Publication License.
And AFAIK it is GPL-compatible. But even if it isn't this will only cover
the documentation. The code would be under something different, when its
time would come (and I can tell you in advance that it would be
GPL-compatible)

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        address@hidden