Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Iso-Engineer

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Iso-Engineer
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 23:14:17 +0200

Le mer 29 mai 2002 à 22h38, Adam Olsen a écrit :
On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 06:25:35PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> Le ven 24 mai 2002 ? 17h07, Adam Olsen a ?crit :
> >On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 04:56:13PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> >> Can you send me a tarball with the code as it already exist ?
> >
> >Yeah, attached.  It's only 2.5k.
> >
> >You'll probably note that I don't have GPL headers in it yet.  I
was
> >planning to add them after I got a C++-ified version from fuzzie,
and
> >before I upload to CVS.
>
> Hum, in fact, that was the goal of my request. You really need to
add
> the GPL headers + GPL textfile once you add your projecyt to the
CVS.

Before I forget, how should I go about image licensing?  Is it
sufficient to just say "All images are released under the terms of the
GNU General Public License." in a README somewhere?  Should that be in
COPYING?

In COPYING, generally the only content is the license.
Adding this note in the README should be sufficient, I think.

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org
* http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)