Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Remote Asyncronou

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Remote Asyncronous Device Interface Service Happiness
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 15:08:50 +0100

Please register your project again, including a URL (could be a temporary one)
where your source code can be found. We like that information to be in the
description of your registered project and that's why we ask you to register
again (if it is not possible for you to provide us a URL, you can also e-mail
us a tarball).

Regards,
Jaime