Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Overview Web Tools - savannah.gnu.o

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Overview Web Tools - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 14 Aug 2002 21:37:51 +0200

address@hidden a tapoté :

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Ricardo Sousa <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Overview Web Tools
> System name: overview
> Type: 1

> The objective is to provide a suite of small and simple web tools allowing
> users to manage their email, contacts, calendar and tasks.
>
> Building on experience of (http://sourceforge.net/projects/onimail/) and
> other, unrelased (and more sucessfull) projects, we plan to offer the
> components necessary to build something between phpGroupWare and Outlook Web
> Access.
>
> This framework will be fully released under the GPL.

Your project was approved.
Please, in your new project, unlike in the project you talked about, insert
copyright
notice and license notice at the beginning of every source
code file. See follow the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org