[Savannah-hackers] migrating mailing lists to

From: Loic Dachary
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:59:44 +0200

Paul Fisher writes:
 > On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 03:38:23PM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
 > >
 > >    I'll make plans to migrate mailing lists willing to. That won't
 > > be straightforward, I'm afraid. Although jbailey granted me access to
 > >, I'll only use it for browsing.
 > Please let me know when you'd like this done -- I can take care of
 > moving the lists.
 > Is it simply that any list that was address@hidden
 > should now be address@hidden

        That's it.

 > For compatibility, I can make any existing lists work in both domains.

        That would be grand. I can't tell you how relieved I'd be if you
could do it. I would understand if you don't have time for it though ;-)

        The schedule I planned was:

        - stop mailing list creation on savannah (kill the list admin page)
        - arrange for all existing lists to work with
        - arrange for archives to be visible on
        - redirect to
        - change mailing list creation scripts so that they create
 lists instead of
        - change savannah parameters (/etc/savannah/nongnu-conf) to
          set instead of
        - reactivate lists on the admin page

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
12 bd  Magenta      address@hidden