[Savannah-hackers] inetd

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] inetd
Date: 18 Sep 2002 17:02:17 +0200

I do not know how to make anoncvs working with the addresses and  instead of

I think that using everytime the same domain name should help users.

Anyway, anoncvs seems to be managed by inetd and I do know how to
specify a particular address with inetd (anyway, xinetd seems really
easier to configure).

So in the meantime, It remains If someones have
tips about it, I would be glad to hear -in fact, to read- him.

Mathieu Roy
 << Profile  << <<
 >> Homepage >>           >>
 << GPG Key  <<              <<