[Savannah-hackers] Re: inetd

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: inetd
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:17:27 +0200

Mathieu Roy writes:
 > Do I have access to By which mean?

        If you're not sure then you don't. You'll need to talk
address@hidden into granting you access. It's a very sensitive
machine : you can halt all GNU (ftp/savannah/www) if you mess with it.

 > If we want to rejects attemps on non-gnu project, it
 > will complicates the deal, since it means that pserver alors need
 > informations about which project is gnu and which one is not.

        Not exactly. pserver is provided a list of valid
cvsroot. There just need to be two lists.

Loic   Dachary  address@hidden
12 bd  Magenta      address@hidden