[Savannah-hackers] Re: pup at savannah.gnu.org

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: pup at savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:44:09 -0400

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> wrote:

> The idea is not to host only actives projects. Project may be over, but
> the code produced is free and can be usefull to someone else.

I agree completely with the goal; I have no problem with it.  My only
concern was the phrasing of the message itself, and we've now fixed that.

Anyway, thank all of you for your hard work on savannah.

   -- bkuhn
--
Learn more about my work for FSF and how you can help:
     http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=bkuhn&p=FSF