[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Salckit.org - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Salckit.org - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 16 Oct 2002 00:20:25 +0200

address@hidden said:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>
> Andrea Guarnaccia <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Salckit.org
> System name: salckit
> Type: GNU

> My project is dedicated to the translation of slackware documents and to the
> distribution of HOWTO in italian language.
> My purpose is to write docs under GPL license and, if possible, to create a
> team of developers to write new GPL packages for slackware.
> I\'d like to start this project because i feel that an italian translation\'s
> team for docs is necessary, so i hope you\'ll accept my idea.
> I already have a website, it is still under construction, but it will be the
> future site were i\'ll put my docs. If you want to see the website you can
> visit http://www.slackit.org

Hi,

Your project has been approved. Note that this project purpose should
be coordinations of translations in italian.

If you want to create new softwares related to this, please register
another project.

Note also that the prefered license for documentation is the GNU FDL,
more appropriate than the GNU GPL.

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<