[Savannah-hackers] [ 101422 ] How to mirror CVS/bug tracking/lists/etc

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101422 ] How to mirror CVS/bug tracking/lists/etc
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 04:14:58 -0400

Support Request #101422, was updated on 2002-Oct-21 04:51
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101422&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Oct-21 10:14
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.18-3custom i686 ;
fr_FR)

Currently, you can get a Nightly CVS Tree Tarball.

See the admin page for your project.

Concerning the mailing-list, you can mirror the archives
with the usual methods I think.

By: bescoto