[Savannah-hackers] submission of ConvertisseurEuro - savannah.gnu.org

From: hubix
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ConvertisseurEuro - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 06:17:55 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Hubert FĂ©lix <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: ConvertisseurEuro
System name: coeur
Type: GNU

This little project consist in a simple european currencies converter.
It use the command line to convert from old european currencies to euro, and
vice-versa.
In the future, a simple graphic front-end will be added, and possibilities to
add world currencies.
After the explanation say:

It already exists but I don\'t have a web site to publish it.
The current version is 0.10, and work fine (I think).

Other Software Required:

Other Comments: