[Savannah-hackers] Re: Submission got lost?

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Submission got lost?
Date: 21 Dec 2002 23:45:35 +0100

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> said:

> A week ago I got a list of pending evaluations and MIT Scheme was not
> on it.  Which means that Chris's request got lost at some point.
>
> Can people please check and see where and how it got lost?
>
> Please report back to me on what happened, and please propose changed
> procedures so that such requests won't get lost in the future.

In fact, while a project is submitted, while approved for being on
Savannah, moderator have the possibility to forward request to be GNU
package to address@hidden

Sometimes, especially while the project have no code to show,
moderators do not forward it.

There are several links that explain how to become a GNU Project but
maybe it's an error to forget to send a message explaining why the
request hasn't been forwarded to gnueval.

In this case, show seems to exists and so normally the request should
have forwarded to gnueval but maybe someone forgot that (it can be me,
I must admit that I was not paying so much attention on this
particular point).