[Savannah-hackers] Re: assigning bugs to someone without giving him cvs

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: assigning bugs to someone without giving him cvs commit rights
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:10:16 +0100 (CET)

> > I had written:

> > Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> replied:
> >
> > > Ok. I understand your concerns.
> I do not expect to do so before the end of the week.

This sounds like it'll still be best for us to wait until you to get
to this.

> I'm very sorry. Maybe I could do a hirty hack for your very special
> case. But I wonder if it's acceptable.

Anything that works without creating additional "flame bait"
will be fine.

> Is this user member of any other project?

yes... six other projects at savannah

> I can set his login to /bin/false and so he will be
> unable to do use ssh (scp, rsync, cvs) at all with his account.

I could write a dirty hack "shell" that would refuse to execute
any commands that contain the string "dotgnu-pnet"... would that
work?

> If he is member of others project where he got right to write, can you
> ask him to create another one account dedicated to dotgnu bug
> tracking?

Sounds like an "option of last resort" to me.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/
Tel +41 1 972 20 59        Fax +41 1 972 20 69       http://norbert.ch