[Savannah-hackers] Unable to set new password when old one forgotten

From: Jon Mitchell
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Unable to set new password when old one forgotten
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 02:17:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Having forgotten my password, I clicked the 'forgotten
password' link from the login screen. This link
sent me an email which had a link to click. The link
had an embedded hash.

Upon clicking the link a web page appears. I am asked
for a new password (twice).

The error is, when I enter my new password twice and
click cubmit I am given a web page saying: 'Error:
Invalid confirmation hash'.

The new password has not been recorded and I cannot
login.

My savannah username is jonm.

Can you help me get a new password?

Thanks,