[Savannah-hackers] Mirroring

From: Mark Thomas
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Mirroring
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:49:55 +0100 (BST)

  At the Department of Computing, Imperial College, London, UK, we are
in the process of setting up a new SunSITE server and are currently
looking for things to mirror.

  We'd like to mirror all the savannah projects' download areas, but
can't find a location to start the mirroring from. (which
we have already mirrored) only has 6 GB of data and doesn't appear to
have all of the savannah-hosted projects (just the main GNU ones).

  Do you have an rsync URL we can mirror directly from?

    Mark Thomas.

Mark Thomas (CSG) \
Computing Graduand \
Imperial College   /
United Kingdom    / To define recursion, we must first define recursion...