[Savannah-hackers] submission of Behemot Ircd Server -

From: dune
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Behemot Ircd Server -
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:36:52 -0400

A package was submitted to

Fabio Gallonetto <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Behemot Ircd Server
System name: behemot
Type: GNU

The Program is an ircd services. I took bahamut ircd and modified something to
get it look more similar to unreal ircd. This is a project for my network (italian) but i'd like to publish it in gpl cause maybe
someone will like and need it :o) A really beta of the product cam be found at:

Other Software Required:
It uses zlib for compression between two server.

Other Comments: