Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of pysuk - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of pysuk - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:21:11 +0100

Maxime Biais <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: pysuk
System name: pysuk
Type: non-GNU

Pysuk will be a smart music player (mp3/ogg/wav/cd/...) written in Python using
wxWindows as GUI toolkit. I want to concentrate my brain on the playlist editor
and gui modularity. Pysuk will generate random playlist from different
algorithms (datamining of listened files, selection of regexp). A file explorer
will help the user to modify his playlists. At the contrary of xmms i hope it
will be smart and really ergonomic :).

I have no code to show you yet.

Hello,

you need to have actual (even minimal) code for the initial submission, so that we can check it is properly copyrighted and licensed, and comply with Free Software guidelines. Please resubmit this project as soon as you can comply with this requirement.

  Regards,

Vincent