[Savannah-hackers] Renaming epm to patchwork (went GNU)

From: Jason M. Felice
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Renaming epm to patchwork (went GNU)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:26:24 -0500

I just got `epm' approved as a GNU project, but it is being renamed
`patchwork'.  I already changed the sources and the description
information, but I'd like to know if the project's system name can be
changed (and the project moved to savannah.gnu.org), or if I should register
a new project.

I also need to rename the toplevel directory in CVS from epm to
patchwork, but I haven't yet looked up whether there's a way for me to
do that.

--
 Jason M. Felice
 Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com/>