[Savannah-hackers] Re: hosted projects discriminatory policies

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: hosted projects discriminatory policies
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:51:23 -0500

    For instance, Rhys Weatherley closed the bug #6929 by saying:
        "Bug submission from banned contributor. Closed without
        considering it as per previously stated policy"

    While I usually consider that internal management issues should be
    dealth by project administrators themselves, I'm not sure that
    tolerating such an attitude on Savannah is a good move.

It may be good to ask Rhys to be more polite, but this is hardly
such a bad thing as to justify a Savannah policy prohibiting it.