[Savannah-hackers] Can't login/restore password after Savannah restorati

From: Juha-Mikko Ahonen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Can't login/restore password after Savannah restoration
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:38:37 +0200 (EET)

Hi Savannah Staff!

I'm unable to log in to my account (juahonen), and I can't restore my
password via the lost password option. My profile page shows the email
to be address@hidden which is no longer valid, and has
not been for half a year. I changed the email to address@hidden sometime
during the fall 2003. However, the lost password email has not reached
me, so I'm suspecting you've restored an older version of the database.
It's been several hours since I used the lost password utility, and no
password has arrived here.

Can you set my account email to address@hidden so that I can restore my
password, or do I need to create a new account? If you have a policy
against changing the email this way, would you please delete the
account. I can create it anew as I'm only a member of one project which
hasn't been very active lately. But as we're starting to develop a new
version, I need to have CVS write access back.

--
Juha-Mikko Ahonen
http://jmz.iki.fi/