[Savannah-hackers] Re: Status of savannah.{gnu,nongnu}.org

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Status of savannah.{gnu,nongnu}.org
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:30:20 +0200

Hello,

Sorry for bothering you, but I cannot get access to the repository. I
have registered the SSHv2 key as described in the recent announcement,
waited a couple of hourse for it to take effect, and yet when I try to
do cvs checkout I am prompted for the password:

Mirddin:$ CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -t -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/radius co radius
 -> main loop with CVSROOT=:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/radius
 -> Starting server: ssh savannah.gnu.org -l gray cvs server
address@hidden's password:

Running `ssh -v -v -v savannah.gnu.org -l gray cvs server' produces the
following output:

debug1: Offering public key: /home/gray/.ssh/id_rsa
debug3: send_pubkey_test
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Offering public key: /home/gray/.ssh/id_dsa
debug3: send_pubkey_test
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
debug2: we did not send a packet, disable method
debug3: authmethod_lookup keyboard-interactive
debug3: remaining preferred: password

It appears that both shared keys were rejected in spite of being
registered on Savannah.

Could you please help me with that?

Regards,
Sergey